Sunday, November 9, 2008

Little Bros in Flemmington, NJ

Whenever Hector and I visit my dad in PA we always stop at Little Brothers (http://www.littlebroswine.com/) in Flemmington. While Little Bros. has a fantastic selection of wine and spirits, it has an even better selection micro and import brews that we have ever come across.

Hector and I are always like kids in a candy store when we walk in. We must spend at least 30 min each time we go, perusing each aisle maticulously before walking out with several new and sometimes old faves to enjoy.

On this trip we picked up two brews, Backwoods Bastard and Old Curmudgeon from Founder's Brewery in Grand Rapids, MI (http://www.foundersbrewing.com/home.php). This was my find..I liked the names. After pointing it out to Hector, he did say that it received high ratings in Draft magazine, so we decided to give it a try.

We also got Leinenkugels, Fireside Nut Brown (www.leinie.com) cause I am a big fan of their beer even though it is part of the Miller brewing company.

Taste test to follow shortly...

No comments: